White Glove Early Intervention- The company that needs you!
We provide Early intervention services to children with developmental disabilities, we care about the children- and there future.
But when our providers are happy the kids are, so that’s our mission!
We are hiring Special ed Teachers to work with the autistic population for ABA services.
- Provide excellence in ABA therapy services to young children that have an ASD diagnosis work with families in home, day care or community settings.
- Provide quality individual services as evidence by child improvement, and parent satisfaction.
- Work effectively with parents/caregivers in a 1:1 setting to educate them on how to help children learn and grow.
- Prepare and submit daily session notes, progress reports and other paperwork timely and accurately.
- Provide services in accordance with county and New York State Regulations.
- Must hold NY Teachers Certification for students with disabilities birth- grade 2
- Master’s in special education
- New grads welcome- no exp required!
- Medical, insurance
- High Pay!
- Monthly Flex card
- Paid Time Off
- WEEKLY PAY- Direct Deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Employee perks (movie attractions, hotel, theme parks and more..)
Job Id - 18500